Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Slackin' on the Update

   I've been pretty behind on updating this with my work. Its not that I'm not doing something every day, i just forget to post it on here. I've also been putting together some portfolio stuff and a lot of the work that i did the past week is going to be in it. 
    I've also been trying some new stuff with creating characters in photoshop and correcting photos like they do in magazines.It's definitely a lot of fun. What I do is take a portrait and then I look and see what kind of creature i can think of to turn the person into Two of the ones that i did were animals. One was a girl that i turned into an owl type creature and the other was a jaguar.I did a couple other ones of demon like characters and stuff too which were pretty cool. Anyways, you can see all my past weeks work below! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment